Cozy vibes in a mug. That’s basically what this concoction is. This makes a couple of servings to either sip through the morning or over a few days.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 Cups Oat Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 1.5 Tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1.5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Hardened not melted)
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Add all ingredients into a small sauce pot
- Bring everything to a simmer/light boil and mix well with a whisk (this creates a frothy, beautiful texture).
- Once everything is heated to a desired temperature, pour into cup and enjoy.
- This mix keeps in the fridge for 2 days or so.