A pretty, and sweet start to your morning! This one is for all those berry lovers out there.
What you need
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 cup frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen Raspberries
- 1 pitted date
- Spoonful of any kind of nut butter (I use this one from Costco, but almond or sunflower seed butter would be nice too!)
- splash of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (I use this one)
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1/2-1 cup of water
- Optional Toppers: Granola, Chia Seeds, Hemp Hearts, Sliced Banana, Pecans
- Throw everything into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a good-sized bowel and decorate the top. I feel like when I take the time to make my meals look pretty I have higher satisfaction of the dish itself. Am I the only one?