This is a super quick and easy recipe to make. It will up the ante on your tofu game – I promise you. Some might describe this tofu to have an “umami” flavour. What I found great about this recipe was that it took no time at all and was well worth it in the end. I hope you enjoy this one and let me know in the comments how you liked it.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 125g of Firm Tofu, pressed
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- Press tofu in between tea towels for 15 minutes to remove the excess water
- Once pressed, slice the tofu into 1/2” thick strips
- Place tofu strips in a well-sealing Zip-Loc bag along with all the other ingredients
- Massage tofu gently until it is fully coated and let rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- While the tofu is marinating, pre-heat your over to 350 degree C
- Once the oven is pre-heated, place the tofu on a baking sheet. With the leftover marinade that is left in the bag, drizzle it onto the tofu pieces for extra flavour! Bake for 25-30 minutes or until it is sizzling and the marinade has “solidified” on the tofu.
~All Ideas and Shenanigans are Property of hiatushunnie.com~